The entire year over we warmly welcome men and women, who want to
- leave daily life behind
- encounter God and their neighbor in meaningful silence and brotherly and sisterly dialogue
- draw nearer to the mystery of God and self
- take part in monastic liturgical services, especially the high feasts of the Church Year in the Roman and Byzantine rites
- find freedom of the spirit in walks in nature or in personal prayer and meditation
- renew personal strength and seek a new direction
- or just bei on vacation in the monastery.
The location of Niederalteich on the Danube and at the foothills of the Bavarian Forest is an open invitation to walks and hiking, bicycle excursions and sports activities (jogging, walking, skiing, and golf - bicycles are available for our guests).